Thursday, March 22, 2007

A trip to Seattle

Well, I'm back and alive (however, quite jetlagged)! The plane trips were no picnic, but we had a great time with the whole Barnhart family, together again in Seattle. I loved being with my parents and all three of my sisters. The girls had fun with grandma and grandpa, ggma, ggpa and their aunties.
On the swings at a fun new playground in the neighborhood.

Heidi made some yummy food at the Children's Museum in Everett
Aubrey found a new love of rock climbing like mommy and daddy.
(Actually, she didn't like it much - too bad.)
Spending time shopping at Lasting Memories
Aubrey and Heidi were oh so helpful around the house.
We made a visit to some hungry seagulls and made them work for their food!
It was nice to go to my old home, but I was sure happy to come back to Ponca City to Brian, my house and my friendly midwest town. I love it here.

No comments: