A week with Auntie Erin
We had so much fun last week with Auntie Erin. We toured the Marland Mansion, fed geese at Standing Bear Park and went to the Tulsa Zoo! We really enjoyed having her here with us and are grateful she gave us an excuse to do lots of fun things we don't normally do!
No food for geese when Heidi is around. Poor goosies!
The Chimp house was closed the day we went (very sad!), but we managed to monkey around anyway!
We couldn't believe how colorful the parrot was! It even said hello to us!
A good time was had by all. And this Tuesday the girls and I are flying out to Washington to visit. What was I thinking? Two kids on a long flight with a layover? If I never write again, you will know that I didn't make it. Whew! Here I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment