My Grandma and Grandpa came to spoil ME!
After several years of being away from home, receiving and taking care of kids, trying with the house and all the rest - my grandma and grandpa came to spoil me! We had the most wonderful time together and it was so hard to see them go. When you are all grown up and live in that grown up world, you could hardly ever expect someone to come and just love love love you, think you are still just the cutest little thing, and spoil you rotten. What a rare treat! I am so blessed! One of the very best parts was seeing my kids pick right up where I left off as a child. Getting into grandma's purse with the hope for coming upon some lipstick or mints. Climbing on grandpa and making his hair look "pretty". I don't even think words can describe the sense of connection between generations and the love for my family I felt this past week. Having them gone has left a sad little place in my heart. I can't wait to see them again!
1 comment:
You're grandparents aren't aging. They look exactly the same. Wierd. Is your dad aging? Are you going to age? You pretty much look the same too. And you're pregnant even!
Post a Comment