Growing...
Little Joseph has been busy growing for the last few weeks. At his 2 week appointment he weighed in at 9 lbs. 14 oz. and 21 inches. That was after the two days he ate every hour on the hour all day and almost all night long. This boy can eat!
Three kids is busy. Most of the time though things go pretty well - as long as we don't do anything special like have meals, or leave the house, or take baths. Even then, things work out ok most of the time.
Here are some pictures of Joseph from the past week. Already many changes!
He has such a sweet face
Bright eyes
This is my favorite look - I am so glad I got a picture of it!
4 comments:
so cute. I think that he is a good mixture of the two of you. Congrats!!!
He sure seems to have his eyes open a lot!
So cute!!!
isn't it funny how some babies just look like little men? He's so cute! Just a little man already!
Post a Comment