Thursday, February 7, 2008

He's finally here!

...And I've finally gotten around to blogging it.



Joseph Nelson Critchfield



met the outside world at 8:33 am on Saturday, January 26th



He weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and was 19 in. long





He is such a sweet little good natured boy. He loves eating and has such an easy going personality Brian calls him "go with the flow Joe" (which may be the safest thing to do with two older sisters!). We are so happy to have him in our family!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Big Baby! He is so cute, I have been checking every day to see if he had come yet, little did I know he came over a week ago! You are sooooo lucky! He is handsome!

Jeannie said...

Congratulations! He is very cute! It must be nice that he goes with the flow since you have two others that keep you very busy I'm sure!

The Cherry Family said...

He's adorable!

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

Congratulations! He has so much hair! How fun. I hope everything went well for you. Take it easy for awhile!

Andrea said...

what a cutie. I talked to your Mom at the store and she said that he was super laid back, what a blessing for you!!!!