Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Three mommies in one house

I have two little girls who think they are extra mommies for Joseph. They love to cuddle him and help out. This morning the girls crawled in bed with Joseph and I - and would you believe that they did not fight over who got to lay next to mommy, but who got to lay next to Joseph! I got some very sweet pictures.





Today I was woken up from my nap by Aubrey announcing that they had decided to be princesses. Well, maybe just Aubrey. Soon after Heidi followed her into the bedroom saying, "I'm a guinea pig", "Oink!". I just laughed and laughed. I love those girls! This is what they looked like.







Heidi is happiest when talking and talking and talking... She especially loves talking on the phone. Her Grammy called this week and I let Heidi talk to her. I forgot pretty quickly that Grammy was on the phone and I went to take care of other things. Well, I went into Heidi's room and this is what I saw. Heidi found the cell phone and was talking on the cell phone and on the home phone at the same time. She was letting her animals talk, and was letting the phones talk together - just testing to see what possiblilities were with two phones. What fun! I thought she was just playing but after I hung up the phone I realized that Grammy was still there just listening to Heidi. Oops!



5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Heidi looks so serious in that first picture! It's nice that the girls are "helping" you take care of the new baby! Love the new layout vary cute!

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

that's so funny! they're so cute! Don't you love how motherly insticts start at such a young age?

Jeannie said...

Ooops, I got mixed up...Aubrey was the pig.

Scott and Lisa said...

Jill,
What a cute blog page. Joseph looks amazingly like dad....

Heart & Soul said...

OH JILL those are the sweetest pictures You just cant get any cuter......or could you??? LOVE seeing pics of the kids , we miss them. oh yeah you guys to HAHHA give them hugs and kisses for us.