Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Aubrey is 4 years old!

Grammy came out for her and Aubrey's birthdays this year. We had lots of fun and lots of parties. Aubrey got a family party and a friends party. This week she explained to me that because she had two parties she is now five. She was genuinely surprised when I explained that it doesn't work that way, and that no matter how many parties she has, she is still 4. Better luck next year little girl!

Here is the happy smiling birthday girl! Also the fondant cake I make to her specifications. I think I'm done with fondant for a while...
We played pin the tail on the horsie and we bowled with water bottle bowling pins and a kick ball. The kids seemed to really enjoy it - especially the part about getting to use real push pins to put the tail on the horse.
Aubrey's cake for her family party.
Here is daddy singing "Happy Birthday" - He just is so happy when his little girls are happy!

No comments: