
This morning before work, Brian went out to check on our small tomato garden. I followed him onto the porch for just a little more time with him before he left for the day. As he walked across the yard, a little brown bunny hopped away. I have been protecting this bunny all summer. I won't let the kids chase it because I want my little bunny to stay and feel at home munching on our grass. As Brian moved towards the other set of tomato bushes, I yelled, "Don't scare the bunny! This is a bunny refuge" I said pointing to my little bunny, "for this bunny!" He walked his usual way back into the house and the bunny kept munching knowing it was safe another day. As Brian walked through the front door out to his car he said to me in passing, "So does that mean I can't drill for oil?" I just laughed. That is one lucky bunny.
No comments:
Post a Comment