Aubrey and Heidi got haircuts yesterday. The major change this time is bangs. I finally found the solution to the hair in the face. The kids really were in rare form for pictures this morning.
WOW just got home from work and what I nice surprise to see such cute sweeties, they we're really in rare form wasn't they ,HAH give the kids a big hug & kiss from Grandma & Grandpa Critchfield we sure do miss everyone cant wait to see you guys.
2 comments:
Cute! did you cut the girls hair? At least with bangs you can see the eyes!
WOW just got home from work and what I nice surprise to see such cute sweeties, they we're really in rare form wasn't they ,HAH give the kids a big hug & kiss from Grandma & Grandpa Critchfield we sure do miss everyone cant wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment