For the Grandmas
Its time again to spoil the grandmas. Here are your pictures of the kids! Also, I have a cute story about Aubrey.
The other day I was talking to Aubrey about tithing and she said that she didn't feel like paying tithing on some money she had recently received. I told her that I want to pay my tithing because I would rather have God's blessings than the money. And that if he wanted I would give him all my money too, because I know he blesses us when we do what he wants us to. She thought about that for a minute and began asking a series of hpyothetical questions:
"Would you give him Oliver (My beloved bear)?"
"Yes, if he really wanted him." (Several other "would you give him..."s)
"Would you give him baby brother?"
"Yes, if I had to."
"Would you give me to him?"
"Yes, if he wanted you, I would."
She thought about that for a minute and then her final reply was.
"Well - its a good thing families can be together forever!"
She has such faith!
3 comments:
OH WOW these photo are so great, their growing so fast!
Thanks so much Jill always looking forward to updates.
they get more beautiful in every picture and little brother is more each picture you take. take care we cann't wait to cya.
love
uncle mike and aunt bridget
Cute pictures! Cute kids. I'm amazed at Aubrey's aptitude for the gospel! That's great.
Post a Comment