The flu has arrived
Well, lucky us. Aubrey has the flu. Last week at church there was a little girl in Aubrey's class with a fever and I didn't know until after church. I figured in 5-7 days we'd have the flu, but was hoping not. Well she got it. Brian and I had a nice little date night planned for the adult session of stake confrence. Its an hour and a half away, so we would have had 5 hours together and a babysitter at home. But no luck. Brian is driving down for the priesthood leadership session and coming back later this evening right before bedtime. I suppose I will be getting sick in about a week as I spent the entire night in Aubrey's bed because there was a thunderstorm and she had a really high fever and I wanted to keep an eye on her. Life continues...
My sister Erin is coming to visit us next week. (Just in time to catch the flu from me). I am excited to have her come. I've missed her. I hope she likes being here with us, because there isn't too much of anywhere else around to escape to if she doesn't!
No comments:
Post a Comment