The Truth
The truth is my kids are so good, however they sure do have some mega tantrums! Heidi is especially hard to pacify today. She has always wanted to be held when ever she wants. If I don't hold her she crys and screams. I put her in the bedroom with Aubrey where all the toys are and shut the door for just a few minutes alone.
Sooo, the cupcake class and Valentines day were nice. I think I didn't learn too much at the class that I couldn't have guessed on my own, however it did force me to buy some of the decorating tips and supplies that I didn't have yet, so I consider it a success. I brought home some very funny looking heavily decorated cupcakes. After about a day of trying to decide wheather to eat the icky icing with the cupcake or scrape it off to eat the cakey part, I decided it was way to scary to have cupcakes in my house and threw them all out. I only regretted it for half a second.
Tomorrow I teach YW again. Its about Harmony in the Home. I know that they put out this YW manual about the time I was in Beehives, but I don't remember any of the lessons except Suzanne Forkey's "got milk" lesson. I guess adolescence was a dreamy time for me - I suppose I thought I would never grow up and nothing applied to my real life. It makes it a lot to learn as an adult. Oh well.
I am totally looking forward to my garden this year. Those bunnies better not eat my veggies or I'll be very angry. I am taking a go at starting my seeds inside for the first time. Cheaper, we'll see about easier.
1 comment:
Oh don't you hate tantrums??? Kaylee has had some HUGE ones lately!!! I would love to take a decorating class someday, so fun!!!
Post a Comment