Monday, February 12, 2007

No flu yet

I am so happy to say that the girls don't have the flu yet! At church yesterday, so many people were gone with the flu. Heidi and Aubrey were the only ones in their classes. Brian taught Gospel Principles and I taught YW. Both of our lessons went well, so we all came home happy.
Brian has discovered the "True to the Faith" book and as he reads it, he keeps saying, "This is really great - have you read it yet?". He is funny. The girls say funny things too.
Every night when I put Heidi to bed she wants me to sing Daisy - over and over. Just as I am finishing, even when I think she is asleap, she will whisper "Daisy", and I sing again and again until I refuse to sing it any more times, and put her in bed. That girl is full of sweetness.
Aubreyjean is also very sweet. I will write more stories about her later.
Last night we got up several times with both the girls. Heidi just wanted to be rocked in the rocking chair, and Aubrey wanted the water that was sitting inches from her (three times!). That girl just wants a bit of love from mommy and daddy with her water, I suspect... Still, what a night!

No comments: