I think I will like today
Today has some nice things in store. I am going to go work out at Conoco after Brian is done with work. I love my workout time. I love being alone with no one to talk to and nothing to do but move and breathe.
Tonight I am going to be taking a Cupcake decorating class at the tech center. Three hours of frosting and cupcakes. I am going to have to give nearly all of them away if I don't want to waste that time at the gym!
So tomorrow is Valentine's day. We made Valentines for FHE. I think that will do it for celebration. I don't like going out to eat much anymore. Its so not romantic when nearly all the restaurants in the area are fast food or greezzzey down home cookin'. I opt out of the stomach ache, thanks.
Tonight for dinner we are having Greek Salad Pitas! I am so excited. I just crave green olives with pimentos marinated in brine. Speaking of food. I have to go make lunch for the little people before they take their pens and revolt against me by coloring my newly painted walls... Until tomorrow...
By the way, check out the before and after pics of our banquette area. Brian has worked a miracle again. What a man!


1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world. I am a little obsessed. Your house is looking so good!!! I can't believe how big your kids are...too cute!!! This is a fun way to stay in touch. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment