Monday, February 19, 2007

I invented a new game today

Today was the first sunny and warmer day in a whole long time. I was getting pretty cranky with all the cold and being cooped up! So anyway, today I painted my nails with my special sun changing nail polish and spent the time Heidi was napping outside with Aubrey playing with chalk. She loves to play hopscotch so we did that for a bit and she got tired of it. Then, she wanted to know what we should do next. And I said, "How about bubble hopscotch?" And Bubblescotch was born! It was so fun to play. My friend was walking by on the way to pick up her kids from school and stopped to try it. She thought it was fun too. So, I think I am going to play Bubblescotch all summer long. Here are the rules, levels, course picture and a little misc goop in the following pics:



Click on the images to enlarge. Try playing it sometime (perhaps when no one else is watching because it makes you look a bit silly.) Well, all for me today.

No comments: