Thursday, July 31, 2008

All good things ... and one not so great

Our guests are gone, but lots of great memories to share!



Heidi's pre 3rd birthday party


Big Joe got a haircut. Just a few tiny snips to tame that wild hair!


Isn't he precious?


Joe loves looking at himself. He thinks he's cute too.


Brian and Mike had a great time together goofing around.


This was Brian's birthday cake. A hamburger - doesn't it just fit?


Brian thought so too...


I guess thats where Joe gets his cuteness from.



Aubrey got some goofing around lessons from daddy and uncle Mike


And, finally the promised not so great thing. It was laundry day on Monday and the dryer got sick. We are still doing laundry and its Thursday. I hope the clothes dry soon- I have two more loads I need to get to before the weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

That is so not fun about the dryer but great time with the family!! Did you make his cake?